Hi everybody!

Hi! This is our blog, it isn't finished yet, but we're working on it! We are Cindy, Nina, Joris and Willemijn. We're 4 dutch students from the Netherlands (St. Odulphuslyceum, Tilburg), and we're just learning how to make a blog!



dinsdag 12 oktober 2010

Introduce ourselves

Hi everyone,


In our first message, we would like to tell you something about us.


Hey,
My name is Joris Gregoire, and I am 15 years old.
I’m studying at St. Odulphus Lyceum, like we all do.
I ‘m following a profile with Physics, Chemics, Mathematics and Biology
The things I like most are playing: hockey, guitar.Family:I have no brothers or sisters and my parents are divorced.
I live in Tilburg with my mother.Hockey:I hockey at TMHC Tilburg in JB2, first I was classified in Forward JB2. I felt it was not my level of playing hockey, so I changed clubs. Now I can play with guys at my level and I’m very happy playing in this team. Guitar:I'm following guitar lessons at Grosveld Music School. I have graduated five times at royal schools of music.
I'm going to Spain in April. I hope I'll see you there!


Nina:
My name is Nina. I am 14 years old, so I am the youngest of my group. I live in Tilburg, a city with about 300.000 people. The Odulphuslyceum is also in Tilburg, so I only have to cycle a few minutes. I like playing the piano, and I love playing fieldhockey. Every tuesday and thursday I've got hockeytraining, and every saturday I play a match with my team. I also give hockeytraining to younger children, from 9/10 years old. I've got 2 brothers (10 and 13 years old), and I've got one sister (8 years old). In April, I am going to Spain, so maybe I'll see you there! xxx


Cindy:
My name is Cindy. I'am 14 years old and live in a small town in the Netherlands, it is called Alphen. I go to school in Tilburg. My school is 13 kilometres away, so every day I have to cycle about an hour to go to school. I have one little sister. Her name is Esmee and she is 12 years old. My hobbies are dancing and playing the piano, and I like shopping and meeting with friends! I'm also going to Spain! xxx
Willemijn:
My name is Willemijn, I’m 16 years old since 26 july. I live in Tilburg, the city of our school. I go to school by bicycle, in just 7 minutes. I’m lucky since other projectmembers cycle alsmost half an hour or longer!
I live with my family: father, mother, two little brothers and a very sweet dog named Finndus. My oldest brother is Rutger, he’s fourteen years old. My youngest brother is Titus, he’s 12 years old. After school I play hockey two times a week 1,5 hour and I have a match at Saturday. That’s very exciting because we hope to be champions this year! Before my own training I (try to) teach children playing hockey. It’s sometimes hard work but I like it a lot. Also I play the piano, I play very different pieces, just the songs I like at that moment. Do you want to know me better? Check my own blog;) xxx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi!

    Nice pictures and intresting informations but we con´t read the text realy good at this background...:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi!

    Nadine, Steffi and Anne are right.. But your article is very interesting:)And I love your photos!!
    See my group blog: http://vagabpoland5.blogspot.com/p/justyna.html

    Greetings from Poland:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen