Hi everybody!

Hi! This is our blog, it isn't finished yet, but we're working on it! We are Cindy, Nina, Joris and Willemijn. We're 4 dutch students from the Netherlands (St. Odulphuslyceum, Tilburg), and we're just learning how to make a blog!



zondag 13 mei 2012

Future Theme

https://voicethread.com/share/3079879/

Voicethread about the future!!!!!!
Last Theme from the comenius project!
I am sure we will keep in touch!

Bye for now

P.s. I had to buy a premium account at voicethread to upload Cindy's and my spoken audio files to the internet, so we typed it, I also wasn't able to upload a background music sadly enough!

1 opmerking:

  1. Good luck with your plans, guys!
    And btw really nice blog :)
    I hope we will meet again someday.
    Greetings From Poland ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen